Traditional classroom learning is still the most common form of workplace learning. In part, because it works – when it is the appropriate intervention.
Ready to Deliver Curriculum:
I am an experienced trainer in the workplace and I have significant classroom instruction experience teaching at a community college. I offer a number of read to deliver training programs, which can be customized based on individual needs. These include:
- Customer service
- Computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite, Crystal Reports, and GoldMine CRM)
- Change and change management
- Process design and improvement
- Strategic planning
- New Supervisor and Manager Training
Business and workplace skills:
- Time management
- Conflict management
- Presentation skills
- Coaching and providing effective feedback
I can also work with your subject matter experts (SME's) to design and develop training to support internal proprietary processes and technology.