I’m located in Superior, Wisconsin – where I work as a community and economic development educator for University of Wisconsin – Extension. I primarily serve Douglas County, and focus my work on economic, community, and organization development.
In addition to my work with UW-Extension, I occasionally freelance. This work is typically related to:
- Strategic planning for private business; and
- Developing and sometimes delivering training. I’m typically able to accommodate 2-3 eLearning projects throughout the year. I presently restrict authoring to Adobe Captivate (2017), but I’m also familiar with Articulate Storyline and Lectora.
Background and Areas of Interest
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Science, Training and Development
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education, Training and Performance Improvement