Not taking clients at this time. Independent work is limited to USAID and other volunteer work for non-profits.
- Business Planning and Development:
- Business planning consulting, including Business Model Canvas and elements of EOS®.
- Organizational Development:
- Strategic planning facilitation for private business, government, and non-profits;
- Facilitating Real Colors locator and/or team development training;
- Leadership development, an eight (8) session leadership development curriculum, or desired segments; and
- Generational Differences: Effectively communicating across five generations.
- Learning and Performance Improvement:
- Facilitate root cause analysis and needs assessment to recommend appropriate interventions to achieve desired organizational performance; and
- Developing classroom, elearning, and blended learning; and sometimes delivering training. I'm typically able to accommodate 2-3 eLearning projects throughout the year. I presently restrict authoring to Adobe Captivate (2019), but I'm also familiar with Articulate Storyline and Lectora.
Real Colors ® facilitator for adults and youth.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Science, Training and Development
- Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in Data Analytics (In Progress)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education, Training and Performance Improvement